Drawstring bags are commonly used as laundry bags, shoe bags, dust bags or simply to pack any article in an enclosed receptacle so that they can easily be carried and transported easily, and once the contents are removed, can be stored without taking too much space. Drawstring backpack bags are also a very popular option for students, office goers and gym goers alike. Another versatile option for these bags is to segregate clothes in the washing machine.
- Small- 15w x 20h
- Medium – 20w x 25h
- Large – 30w x 35h
- Xl Sack – 40w x 50h
- XXL Sack – 50w x 60h
Can be customized to required sizes & style
Why use drawstring bags?
- They protect delicate clothing such as wools and silks while washing.
- They can be used to carry items that have hooks or fastenings which can damage other fabrics.
- They are a great solution to avoid misplacing small items like socks, underwear, baby products, and more, which tend to get lost easily.
- Keep Velcro items separated from other clothes, which makes the Velcro last longer
- Use mesh bags while washing trainers, leggings, swimsuits, tight stockings, to avoid them getting knotted into a ball.
- Items which cannot be dried in the tumble dryercan be placed in a net bag just before the wash and taken out from the washing machine before the rest are placed inside.