Recycled polyethylene tetraphyte (PET) also known as RPET refers to the yarn extracted from waste plastic bottles. It is weaved into a polyester fabric which can be used to make a wide range of bags including satchels, luggage linings, sports bags, school bags and fold-up bags. It is a versatile fabric which can be dyed, printed and even embroidered.
Our RPET Shopping Bags are a sustainable option produced following the Global Recycled Standards.
Why RPET Bags?
- One-of-a-kind product in the current market made from 100% Recycled PET (Plastic)
- GRS certified
- 100% Recyclable
- These bags are quite sturdy in higher GSMs
- Light-weight &feels like fabric
- Can be made in various colours
- Can be made to carry up to 15Kgs
- Attractive prints can be made using Screen, Offset & Sublimation printing technologies