Cotton & Canvas
Organic cotton farming promotes the practice of using all materials that have less impact on the environment. Organic production methods help retain soil fertility and reduce the use of toxic pesticides and fertilizers. Third-party certifications confirm that organic producers use only the methods and materials permitted in organic production. Organic cotton cultivation entails no harmful pesticides or artificial fertilizers. Also, government guidelines disallow the use of genetically engineered seeds for organic farming.
Why Organic Cotton ?
- These Bags are Made From Organic Cotton – GOTS Certified.
- Cotton fibre is 100% bio-degradable fabric..
- Cotton has been spun, woven, and dyed since prehistoric times and is the most widely used natural fabric in the world.
- Organic cotton is generally understood as cotton, from plants not genetically modified, that is certified to be grown without the use of any synthetic agricultural chemicals, such as fertilizers or pesticides.
- India is the second largest producer of cotton in the world.